Thursday, January 24, 2013

TBT: Remembering the Past and Reading Up on the Present

TBT: Chanel Little Black Jacket Exhibit in NYC. 

Fashionista takes a look at the year's top bloggers. Such an ambitious and forward thinking group of young people. I aspire to be to be in their ranks one day, or at least chasing at their heels. (fashionista)

Such a great article about a woman who is a strong role model and promotes the power of intellect. She has stood strong, even when an entire nation has doubted her choice in something as trivial as hair accessories. (The Cut)

Street style is by far one of my favorite sources of inspiration. Until I am able to attend a couture show myself, I will scour the Internet for photos like these. (WWD)



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think.
xo