Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Introducing the MP

Quoi de neuf? In an attempt to avoid looking like a complete vagabond this morning, I slipped into a newly thrifted pair of heels before heading out to a local coffee shop to do some reading and writing. I am not an experienced thrifter but am finding a few great pieces at the boutique I am working at this holiday season. 

I have been in a mood of wanting to try something new with my hair, so I went for the middle part (MP) ponytail and called it a day. Not sure if it will be a reoccurring coif but I felt it was worth a try. 
Jacket, DVF (similar here). Hoodie, J.Crew (similar here). Tee, Madewell. Jeans, Forever 21. Shoes, Boutique 9 (thrifted from Piece Unique). Bag, DVF. Shades, Proof.



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. love the hoodie and jacket look, I cannot pull it up too hot in florida.

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think.
xo