Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Look Back

With Paris Fashion week wrapping up I can't help but remember my experience in Paris last year. the city is incomparable to any other and looking back at these photos reminds me of the exciting adventures I had while studying there. My passion for all things fashion deepened there, so much so, that I waited almost three hours to get inside the magnificent tent of the Elie Saab Spring 2012 show. It was an experience I will always remember and I look forward to the time when I am able to return to Paris, for a fashion show or simply to stroll along the Seine. 

Taking a dusty stroll through the Tuileries.

Karlie Kloss looking as fierce then as she does now. 

Backstage at the Elie Saab Show.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think.
xo